Service is the key to an efficient HVAC System. Heating and air conditioning maintenance is vital to keep you comfortable year round. When the Gulf Coast of Florida’s weather is at its worst is when your comfort system must work the hardest, and also when you need it most. King Air Systems Preventive Maintenance Agreement is a full service heating and air conditioning maintenance that follows Energy Star recommendations. This helps avoid breakdowns and it protects and also prolongs the life of your equipment. As a Preventive Maintenance Agreement customer you always receive priority service as well as discounted parts.
Why a Heating Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement is Important
• You can prevent costly repairs and also experience worry-free comfort for many years.
• Maintenance Agreements are important to help maintain and also validate manufacturer warranties.
• Your heating and cooling systems also need regular tune-ups.
Benefits of a Heating Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement
• Priority Customer Service
• Fewer Repairs
• Repair Minor Problems before they therefore result in Major Breakdowns
• Improved Safety
• Extended Equipment Life
• Lower Utility Bills
• Improve Capacity
• Discount on Repairs
What a Heating Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement Includes
TWO services per YEAR that, if applicable, will consist of…
• Clean and also Adjust Blower Assembly
• Check Indoor and also the Outdoor Coils
• Clean Condenser Coil
• Measure Temperature Difference
• Apply Protective Coating to Unit
• Adjust Gas Pressure
• Adjust Pilot
• Monitor A/C and also the Heating Cycles
• Clean Electric Heat Strips
• Clean Out Condensate Drains
• Check Refrigerant Charge
• Tightening All Electrical Connections
• Measuring Voltage and also the Current on Motors
• Clean and Adjust Burner Assembly
• Clean Ignition Assembly
• Examine Heat Exchanger
• Lubricate Motors and also the Bearings
• Check All Safety Devices
• Test Starting Capabilities
Contact King Air Systems to schedule your heating air conditioning maintenance visit. We service all makes and models of heating and air conditioning equipment in Milton, Pensacola, Escambia, Santa Rosa and Okaloosa Gulf Coast counties.